Finally!!! I love those boys!! They are so funny and adorable!! Give them tons of big wet kisses from me!
They are getting so big Michelle! and they are so cute...I love the pictures, such boys!
Talan just reminds me so much of Austin the last time we saw him!!! Austin is getting so big too. It looks like you guys are having fun out in Texas.
Your boys are so cute! Fun always involves messes doesn't it! So great to hear from you! We miss you guys too!
What cute pictures! I'm excited to see your bathroom when it's finished! :)Heidi
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Finally!!! I love those boys!! They are so funny and adorable!! Give them tons of big wet kisses from me!
They are getting so big Michelle! and they are so cute...I love the pictures, such boys!
Talan just reminds me so much of Austin the last time we saw him!!! Austin is getting so big too. It looks like you guys are having fun out in Texas.
Your boys are so cute! Fun always involves messes doesn't it! So great to hear from you! We miss you guys too!
What cute pictures! I'm excited to see your bathroom when it's finished! :)Heidi
Post a Comment