This clip is for the family so you can actually see hear his cute laugh--no walking on this one, but at least you can see his face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This clip is for the family so you can actually see hear his cute laugh--no walking on this one, but at least you can see his face!
5 comments:
WOW! What a big boy! I love how he laughed at you when you said "come get me!" That's pretty impressive that he's standing up without pulling up!
You're killing me...those are way too short! He's so cute I NEED more!!!! Is he bow-legged like his brother? Have a happy birthday!!
Yeah! I can't believe he's already walking.
You've had all weekend. I NEED more pictures!!
So cute! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again:) It was fun to hear your voice too, it has been too long! Oh and Of course everyone knows that Austin looks like Jared, but that one pic on the post before this looks SO MUCH like him!!! Crazy!
Post a Comment