Thursday, February 26, 2009

I hope they call me on a mission!

I thought this was cute. My favorite part was that he had to have his "conductor stick" to sing. This song is one of his family home evening favorites.

7 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

SO CUTE!!!

The Weinert's said...

He remembers lyrics much better than Jared! Two non-related questions:
1. Did you already go on the cruise you won?
2. Is Jared to manly to write anything on here?
--Trevor

Natalie said...

aww that is way too cute! i can't wait for those little songs. we think its pretty cute just when carson knows how to do the actions to songs but when he can actually sing... wow- feels so far away

Rina said...

Very cute! He is so serious about it!

Manda said...

Too cute. We need him to come conduct for our FHE.

Unknown said...

I can understand him so much better when I can see him...over the phone is a struggle!!

Justin & Heather said...

hahahaha that is so cute!