Monday, December 15, 2008

We Won!


Jared called me from work this morning and let me know we won the grand prize in his company Christmas raffle...a 4 day 3 night cruise...airfare included. I am so freaking excited! The best part is that I will actually be able to fully enjoy it bc it is a rare time that I am not pregnant or nursing (probably a little too much info). The crazy part is this is the 2nd time in 5 years we've won the grand prize. Gotta love Jared's luck! I'm also pretty excited that we get to decide which charity all the money raised gets to go to.

9 comments:

Becca said...

Shut up!!! That is so freaking awesome! Where are you going?

Natalie said...

HOLY COW!!! that is soooo awesome. it seems like that sort of thing never really happens but you guys must have all the luck in the world. what are you gonna do with the boys?

Johnson Family said...

How fun! Where will you be going? I bet you'll enjoy having a little alone time wherever you go.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Rina said...

That is SWWWWEEEEEEEET! I am sure you will have such a good time. Enjoy your time together alone!

Unknown said...

You might not be pregnant now but wait until after the trip....LOL! Also I know of this great charity call the Franklin Fund. It's really great, but not very big yet only about 3 people. But with proper funding I'm sure it could grow!

Heidi said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you two! :)

Inspiration Station said...

How cool is that! You deserve it! I love your newer family photo on the side. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

blueeyedfreckle said...

Oh man! What luck! That is awesome! Where are you guys going to go? I can't believe you guys have won twice too. I never win stuff like that! Have tons of fun!

Em said...

Jealous!