
Over the weekend I was able to get away for a two day trip to Utah to visit part of my college posse. Sorry to all those who I didn't get to stop and visit (I only had 48 hours), I wish I had more time! Jared took Friday off work and watched the kids all weekend and I will be forever grateful. I have just one word to describe the whole experience flying, sleeping, eating, and visiting with no kids...AWESOME! I love my kids, but a little break is always nice. I just wish the rest of my girls could have joined me. Erin, Steph, and Katie we missed you!
7 comments:
That looks like it would be so fun!!! BTW - I see you like 4 times a week, I vent to you on the phone, and I always check your blog to see what new at Call Chronicles. Don't you think I've earned a spot on you freind list?! If not that's OK I'll just have to work harder. :)
I'm so glad you could get away and have some girl time. You deserve it! And so nice of Jared to take over for a few days so you could. Know if you're ever in town, you're welcome down our way when you have more time in the area.
Michelle, you look so good! Bangs work well for you. I never got up enough guts. Maybe I should try. I wish I could have been there too. Two days is definately not enough though - we need a couple weeks and that would still not be enough.
Fun times! That's a cute pic of the posse reunited. I think that's the first normal size pic i've seen of me with my new assymetrical hair, and i must say i'm not a huge fan. You should of filled me in while you were here, :) Miss you! THat was a really fun weekend!
So, so, so, so jealous!
hey! I am jealous you all got together! How fun! You all look beautiful. On another note, Rachel Sanders (Bonitz) ran into me this weekend and we hung out! Crazy right? I almost felt like I was hanging out with Steph. wish I could see everyone!
Michelle, you look so great! I absolutely love the bangs on you. You are one hot little mama!!! I can't wait for a break from kids these days...someday!!!
Post a Comment