Sunday, October 12, 2008

The climber

Talan seems to climb everything these days without any fear. He climbs on the couch and ottoman and walks right off of them. I guess I'll have my hands full for a while. Eventhough Talan is a handful right now, one year seems the magic number for when life got a little easier with both the boys...they can actually understand what I say and can somewhat communicate what they want. I've seen glimpses of hope in the past few weeks that the boys may be able to play together in the near future. AHHHHHH!! Here is a clip of Talan climbing up to the counter. He loves that he can get up there and watch what is going on. Eventhough my kitchen is ghetto I love my island!



6 comments:

Rina said...

Have I ever mentioned our kids are a lot alike? Kaden also climbs onto furniture - couches, end tables, chairs, etc. - and walks off of them! I'm always happy when he takes the cushions off the couch and walks off the couch onto those so he crashes a little more gently.... ugh. Boys.

Inspiration Station said...

Your boys are so cute. You have a one year old now? Wow! They'll be playing together more soon and it will be so nice and free up time for you when they can keep each other busy.

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! How cute! I like that climbing thing too. Do they fight when they both get on it? You know my kids would! Its funny how Leila and Shawn fight and Leila can kick Shawn's butt:) Good luck with 2 boys fighting....I mean playing together!

Anonymous said...

I can SO relate! Ethyn climbs all day long. Now he likes to push a chair to the sink, then climb in the sink and turn on the water. SO FUN! Not.

Heidi said...

He is so... cute! That climber is perfect for him! Heidi

Chronic Illness survival said...

Go Talan! Soooo cute! I can't wait to see you Michelle!