Jared's birthday was a month ago, and I never posted a picture. Here are the cake lover's waiting to dig into their "special treat."
This is so hilarious, Lisa told me to post it. So I attempted a trial run making a cake for a friend's shower. It is supposed to be a duck (the real thing would have been yellow). Good thing I did a practice cake. I should definitely be a cake decorator. RIGHT?????? Jared snuck behind my back to take a picture for a funny memory. I am not offended if you laugh hysterically at my attempt!

My second attempt worked out a little bettter (those are supposed to be bubbles and water). Rest assured, I won't be entering any contests in my lifetime. I don't think I'll ever master being good with details! At least the second cake tasted a lot better than the first.
3 comments:
I like the white duck. It has character. I never knew you were so crafty! I hope your boys enjoyed eating your practice cakes.
The shape of the cake is good but the eyes are scary and the beak is not a duck bill it like the duck got into a fight and got a fat lip:) The second one is way cute!
Your cake turned out so cute! The second one, I mean! Just kidding, it's way better than if I tried it! You're such a good friend.
Post a Comment