Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CA-The Beach

We just got back from California visiting the fam. It was a busy trip, but we had a blast and the boys and I are officially exhausted. I love that my family still lives in CA because there are lots of things to do and we were able to go from the beach to the mountains all on the same vacation. And, of course, the weather was beautiful. Here are some highlights from our trip:











On Wednesday we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific (in lou of the normal Sea World trip). The kids loved it. That evening we went to visit my grandparents. Sadly, we only got to visit with them for a short period of time, but we were able to pull the kids together long enough to give their grandparents hugs, kisses, and smiles (which was amazing bc Talan cut a tooth on the way over there). You may also notice Austin is no longer interested in posing for pictures. DUH!




























































3 comments:

Rina said...

Wow! Already teething? Is he crawling too?

Natalie said...

looks like you had such a great time. that is so fun that austin knows his cousins. oh and i loved that pic you sent the fam of his eyes rolled up- what a cute kid. definitely getting excited for may!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love these cute pictures! I remember seeing photos of your grandparents in college, and now their hair is WHITE!!... even your grandpa's eyebrows;)