Monday, February 25, 2008

Earning Money



After trying to bribe Austin with m&m's to use the potty to no avail, we found something that works. MONEY! Today he used the money he had been saving to buy this Lightening McQueen wallet. Gotta love the dollar spot at Target! He keeps trying to save up for a car, but always finds other things to buy and can't hold out. Who knew a 2 year old could understand the value of money? I wish he also understood how much pullups cost so we could move this process along!

7 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

Yeah! Another friend who blogs. Are you enjoying Texas? Your boys are so cute. That is amazing Austin is already understanding the value of money. My 2 year old is getting very interested in the potty thing, but I don't know if I'm ready. She loves food so I hope M&Ms will do the trick. So good to hear from you Michelle!
Mindy :)

Unknown said...

Your family picture is too big! Other than that it is cute. I swear I love my nephews!!

Natalie said...

yeah!!! the whole family is finally in the blogging world. it really is a lot of fun and a good way to document the day to day things. paul and i are both excited to be more up to date on this side of the fam. don't worry about saying things that are boring or stupid... it only matters to you in the end. the boys are adorable. i love the dollar bins at target, looks like austin and i have something in common. i can't believe how much talan looks like jared in those bottom pictures- too cute!

Rina said...

That is great that he's made enough money to buy things using the potty. Bowen wouldn't have enough money to buy things if I gave him $50.00 every time he used the potty. Grrrrr....

Fisher Family said...

I love it Michelle! Talan is adorable! He looks so much like Austin did when he was a baby to me! I can't believe how big Austin is either. Someday he and Chloe will meet up again.... :)

Manda said...

Love the blog, I guess we suckered you in now too. Joshua has that same wallet, I just wished he could be bribed with only a dime. Can't wait to kiss those cute boys.
- Manda

blueeyedfreckle said...

omigosh this is so funny! I am getting tips for the day I start to procreate.....